Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

Didn't you know, @torontoduke that they are all paid by George Soros?

They're not even real American school students. He sent convoys of black buses (I don't know why, but it's always black buses) to Mexico to pick up these illegal alien, fake American students.
Once they get done with their fake walk outs, they'll be touring the country to vote in any local elections that happen to be going on.

At this point I am just over people in general.

Removing "man" because its offensive is fucking stupid. Avoiding gendered titles when referring to something that is gender neutral doesn't seem so egregious.

Tucker Carlson is a fucking idiot and hella annoying.

At this point I am just over people in general.

Interesting. I will be more mindful of my vocabulary from now on since my goal is to be the best Uber Elitist Coastal Lib in the WORLD.

Last edited:
Tucker’s ability to be astounded by nothing stories is unmatched. SJW types are generally insufferable but their existence has literally not affected my life in any way as Tucker/Fox would have you believe.

HOPEFULLY this is what we all think it is! This could be an amazing day. Also, I hope I don't get in trouble for this. I don't think what i posted is political- if this is about North Korea denuclearizing this is truly remarkable.

This Austin bombing story is crazy. 2 people dead from separate bombs, 2 others injured in a third bombing. Difference between this and the unabomber case is that the unabomber used the postal system for dispersal while this unsub is dropping the packages off themselves. I will say this is why I advocate for the Ring doorbell as you'd be able to see who the hell dropped off the package super easily.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back