Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL Pick 'em 2017

^^ If we're doing the $500 weekly bonus I guess you and SMTTEM each get $250?

Are you going to post standings?

When I do the lines for week 2 the standings will be in the event description.

Shouldn't I have 12 points? 9+3?

The 9 points already includes the bonus. Pre-bonus, you got 10 points for correct picks and lost 4 points for incorrect picks.

Oh, right, because you get a -1 for incorrect, not a 0. That makes sense.

Can you alter your bets before games start?

I'm not sure; you would have to be able to delete wagers before the lock, and i'm not sure if that's possible. Perhaps it's a setting that @ZackM could enable.
What about betting a larger amount to "change" your pick? So if I bet $1 on the Bears but change my mind I can bet $2+ dollars on their opponent to have them as my official pick?

Any thoughts on zacks idea for changing picks?

I'd really not set a precedent for this cause it's annoying when doing the book keeping, but i'll allow it for this one week only. After that, probably not.

We need to find a way to make changes or the lines probably shouldn't come out til Friday or even Saturday. I'll leave my pick as is. It would suck to have to look through to see if someone made both picks and sort that out.

Duh, the lines can come out whenever, I'll just wait to make my picks in the future.

My bad, had a bachelor party out of town this weekend and was pretty much drunk the entire weekend.

11-4 this week. I should do this for a living.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom