Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL Pick 'em 2017

I missed 1st game but got in for rest of the games.

Very competitive pick 'em race so far this week.

If Indy covers tonight, @AxeS24 wins outright no matter what happens Monday night.

If Seattle covers, then if Washington covers monday night, @skins wins outright.

If Seattle and KC cover, then it's a 3-way tie between me, axes, and @Inveigle

Congratulations to ME, @AxeS24 , and @Inveigle, who all finished in a 3-way tie for 1st place this week with 9 correct picks. We will each be awarded 0.33 wins and split the $500 prize with $167 each.

Worst score of the week goes to @rhfarmer who for the second straight week went 4 for 15 on his picks. Two weeks in a row now where the opposite of farmer's picks would have been good enough for 1st place.

Notable boners this week, although not self inflicted, has to go to @skins, who lost out on an outright win on one of the most legendary bad beats of all time at the end of the Chiefs/Skins game last Monday night. Also, @DukeInPeru failing to achieve the bonus by only picking 7 games instead of 8 or more.

Last edited:
Hello gentlemen, just a guy. Posted as BlueDevilBacker over on Scout, but even then I never posted much. Even less after doing more adult things. Found this place and have just been lurking for awhile. Enjoy the satirical banter over here, just don't have a ton to add to the conversation.

Last edited:
@ZackM

SMTTEM wins outright this week with 8 correct picks out of 13. Farmer had the worst record again.

Picks are up for week 6. Expect the MNF game line to be updated when it comes out.

Damnit...1 pick from getting a tie a locking in my autobid.

The Jets/Patriots line is messed up.

With all but two games remaining this week, @SeanMayTriedToEatMe with a fantastic 9-2 record so far has already locked up at least a share of the win this week, with only @StopThePumpFakesShav having a chance to tie. SMTTEM only needs one of New York or Indianapolis to cover to win outright. Regardless, he will have reached 2+ Wins and will become the first to lock up an auto-bid for the Pick 'em postseason.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom