Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL Pick 'em 2017

Regular season is over, and congratulations to co-winners STPFS and Zack. Farmer made a nice late surge to finish third, and Skins did well enough last week to sneak into the playoffs over JC7. Tie-breakers made the difference in Zack getting the top overall seed, and SMTTEM getting 4th.

Regular season prize money should be awarded to the following in the following amounts:

@StopThePumpFakesShav $3100
@ZackM $3100
@rhfarmer $3000
@DurhamSon $2300
@SeanMayTriedToEatMe $2300
@aiw $1400
@skins $1000
@Inveigle $800
@JC7 $600
@AxeS24 $500
@2001Dukechamps $400
@DukeInPeru $400
@CK86 $100
@sivartrenrag $100

Playoff RD1 has been posted. Top 4 scores advance to the semis next week, tiebreak done by seed if necessary. Only Sunday/Monday games. The four eliminated will receive $100 in e-cash for playoff participation. If you didn't make the playoff field but still want to participate you can feel free to, though your score won't be tallied.

Last edited:
Hey Dson, should I get credit for winning week 14, or did too few people participate?

I'm in.

Sorry for the delays, I've been crazy busy.

I'm going to go through now and add everyone's money to their accounts.

@DurhamSon I put my usual $1 bet on Panthers -3 for pick 'em purposes. I just put a larger bet on the opposite bet, Packers +3, to hedge emotionally. Panthers -3 for $1 is my official pick 'em bet.

With all but two games to go, we can at least say the following:

I have secured a spot in the semis, along with @ZackM and @aiw
@StopThePumpFakesShav, @Inveigle and @skins have all been eliminated.

@SeanMayTriedToEatMe needs both the Raiders and Bucs to cover, otherwise the last spot goes to @rhfarmer

I'm pretty sure this is all correct.

Edit: With yet another push, it comes down to Monday. Falcons cover, Farmer advances. Bucs cover, and SMTTEM does.

Last edited:
Goddamn afternoon slate fucked me badly. 3 game lead to 0 after the 0fer.

@ZackM has clinched a spot in the title game, @aiw is out. I need to Pittsburgh and Philly to cover tomorrow. Otherwise SMTTEM Uconn's his way to another round.

Oh shit, I went to bed pissed off about the Eagles lackluster performance, didn't realize they made a backdoor push to end the game on a wild lateral turnover. That means I take it 8 to 7 to advance to the title game. A Christmas miracle indeed; this must be how @physicsfactor feels all the time.

Title round is up, @ZackM. As per the rules you must make your selections first, then I go. 16 game slate but we'll know the outcome well before NYE stuff.

SMTTEM and Aiw are owed $250 for making the semis.

My picks are in.

If there's any justice in the world, I'll win this thing.

My picks are in.

If there's any justice in the world, I'll win this thing.

Jokes on you, I'm gonna bet $50 each in real life cash on the opposite of my picks here, which means there's no way I don't crush it on my fake-money picks.

Does anyone want to know how they did on their picks cumulatively all season just from a % standpoint?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom