Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

This has to be about his hardball with TD and Olson. Has to be. Already "forced out" in an ugly fashion DeAngelo and Steve Smith. Jon Beason says Gettleman told him to take a pay cut because he thought Beason was a loafer before he traded him.

Gettleman's parting gift. Hopefully he got Norwell and Star 99% and they'll pop soon too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even with the Texans hopefully drafting their QB of the future, I find myself less interested in the NFL as a whole. I blame everything associated with the CTE stuff. It's weird, never felt this disinterested in football.

Even with the Texans hopefully drafting their QB of the future, I find myself less interested in the NFL as a whole. I blame everything associated with the CTE stuff. It's weird, never felt this disinterested in football.

More and more every year for me. Rules are dumb. Interpretation is dumb. It's been kinda boring (unless the Panthers are good this year, of course).

This might be my first time without a fantasy football team. I just don't care that much anymore

Also the obvious blackballing of Kaepernick pisses me off enough to limit the amount of NFL games I'll watch. I still fail to see what is controversial about his stance of asking the police to please stop shooting unarmed black people.

Superbowl 50 legit severely weakened my interest in a way that won't recover until the Panthers win a SB somehow. Panthers are lucky to make a SB once a decade and they have on a silver platter as an opponent one of the worst QBs by season to ever make the damn SB. And they fucking blow it. I'll never get over it. At least against the Patriots you knew they were the better team.

Superbowl 50 legit severely weakened my interest in a way that won't recover until the Panthers win a SB somehow. Panthers are lucky to make a SB once a decade and they have on a silver platter as an opponent one of the worst QBs by season to ever make the damn SB. And they fucking blow it. I'll never get over it. At least against the Patriots you knew they were the better team.

I will always be haunted by that game too. If Von Miller doesn't get that damn strip sack TD after a bad call on the Cotchery catch/no catch, it's probably a 10-9 Panthers victory.

Hope the Panthers get rolling this year behind a rejuvenated Cam and C-Mac and get back to the Big Game. The odd years have been better than the evens during the Rivera/Cam era, so there is that.

I will always be haunted by that game too. If Von Miller doesn't get that damn strip sack TD after a bad call on the Cotchery catch/no catch, it's probably a 10-9 Panthers victory.

Hope the Panthers get rolling this year behind a rejuvenated Cam and C-Mac and get back to the Big Game. The odd years have been better than the evens during the Rivera/Cam era, so there is that.

tolbert's two fumbles will haunt me for a long time. so many what ifs in that game.

Deshaun Watson, after 1 half of his first preseason game, is already the second best QB the Texans have ever had.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back