Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

Ezekiel Elliot suspended for 6 games.

As a Giants fan, taking into consideration the suspensions and injuries to the Cowboys, if we don't win the opening game I'll just be very disappointed. This should definitely be a playoff team for the Giants, but if we lose the opener to this Cowboys team I'll begin to question it.

Buddy of mine is pissed about the Zek suspension. I think it's justified solely for the one act of him pulling that chicks top down. That's sexual assault.

Cool, so an irate Elliott will have his first game against the Skins. Perfect.

I assume this will probably get reduced to 2 or 4 games though.

Eliiott suspension will be a nice experiment to determine how valuable any running back is when the OL is among the best in the league.

I like what the Bills are doing. Full blown tanking with a new smart guy front office and head coach in place. Only they and the Jets should be in competition for one or the top QBs in a strong, top heavy QB draft. Bills fans should be hoping Tyrod Taylor suffers a season ending injury early.

Eliiott suspension will be a nice experiment to determine how valuable any running back is when the OL is among the best in the league.

I like what the Bills are doing. Full blown tanking with a new smart guy front office and head coach in place. Only they and the Jets should be in competition for one or the top QBs in a strong, top heavy QB draft. Bills fans should be hoping Tyrod Taylor suffers a season ending injury early.
Is Sam Darnold a senior? Maybe he stays. That would be funny

Bills sign Anquan Bolden, Bills trade Sammy Watkins, Anquan Bolden retires. Haha The Bills are a few players away from becoming the Browns

I really don't picture Ron Rivera as this maverick, genius, trailblazing coach who's going to user in a paradigm shift in NFL offenses.

Blake Bortles benched for Chad Henne. What a shitty top of the draft that ended up being.

If Gano is cut he'll sign with Tampa and we'll get to be on the other end of his chokes lolololol

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back