Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

The 5-4 Bills concede the season, bench Tyrod Taylor for 5th round rookie.

The KelBen trade was to give the rookie a chance to succeed, but most likely he will fail, and the Bills will then be more confident about trading assets to get one of the top QBs in the draft.

Buffalo has taken the mantle from Boston as the most racist city in the North. I don't think you keep your job as a coach if you do something like McDermott has done there and get results like this. What would be the equivalent in everyday life? An office IT guy overhauling his company's moderately successful website and having it go down, unrecoverable, for a month? You get fired for that.

5 ints in the first half, lmao. Peterman trying to take the mantle of worst QB in the NFL from Brock Osweiler.

Fuck the skins. Assholes.
Less than 6 minutes to go, up by 15, and you give up 7 straight completions, fail to get a first down with under 2 minutes left, and then give up 4 more to let them tie it up. Idiots.

I really don't understand what the Colts are doing this year. l really thought they were in full tank mode, but if they've actually been trying to win, they are obviously in much worse shape.

I guess I'll stick with my personal opinion that the front office wants to tank, but the coach thinks he's fighting for his job. Pagano is so stupid he doesn't know he's already done.

As inaccurate as Cam was, even with the thumb, i'm a hell of a lot more concerned about giving that much offense to a team led by McCown.

Also I can't get over how bad the decision to go for the 2PC up 12 was. Ron thought 2 TDs to tie was more dangerous than 1 more FG from us only putting us up by 8 points...

Worst decision of the day was kicking that FG with 20 seconds left. Can you imagine had it been blocked and returned for a TD? That was pretty much the only way the Jets could've hoped to have won, and we put that opportunity out there.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back