Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

That seems incredibly unlikely. There's little incentive for the Skins to place the tag as no team is going to want to trade for Cousins at 34.5mil in 2018 and Cousins has no incentive to sign a deal that would help the Skins trade him when he's about to finally hit the open market. What this comes down to is that Skins fans can't go to r/nfl for the next 6 months because the lolskins memes from the dumbs of that sub reddit are going to be insufferable.

Dislike the Eagles and their fans, but loved seeing how aggressively Doug Pederson coached. Must be nice having a head coach with some honest to god testicles. You have to take chances to beat Brady and Belichick, and Pederson did that. Props to him.

I can't believe the Lions hired Patricia. That D has been mediocre to bad the last two years. He's gonna be out on his ass in 3 seasons.

God I hope when Ron is gone we get an offensive minded coach. Wasn't possible under previous ownership.

Last edited:
Never liked Philly but dislike the Patriots even more so glad the Eagles won. Also got to drink lots of alcohol so that was fun.

This is great. Cowboys fans had this running as a blank page for years, but ultimately proved a good sport:

I can't believe the Lions hired Patricia. That D has been mediocre to bad the last two years. He's gonna be out on his ass in 3 seasons.

God I hope when Ron is gone we get an offensive minded coach. Wasn't possible under previous ownership.
The D has given up a lot of yards but man I wasn't expecting that. Tom played incredible, 500 yards, 3Tds and still wasn't enough.

Pretty ballsy of Bill to bench the Pats best defensive player before the game. That definitely made a difference.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom