Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NHL

A superstar just entering his prime, on the historically greatest franchise in hockey, was traded for a much older, much worse player at the same position, purely because he is black and the management/coach are racist.

Even Donald Trump cannot save Montreal.

I went to the Canes/Blackhawks game last Friday. It was fun. Good crowd, 40% Hawks fans. Sad they got rid of the Ric Flair "Wooooooo" when they score a goal.

http://deadspin.com/this-photo-of-chris ... socialflow

wmrrjbijyhudzkd4grnf.jpg

Send some good vibes to Kyle Okposo tonight. He is in ICU with an undisclosed illness.

Penguins again. Missing one of their top 3 players for the entire playoff run and they still bring a championship home. Mighty impressive.

Was going to be a San Jose Sharks fan a couple years ago but then they went and made the Stanley Cup finals the 1st year I started semi-following them. Thought they'd be mediocre and then same year in the finals. Thought about Edmonton because of Connor McDavid and the fact they've sucked for a decade and I had heard that McDavid was going to be legit but then they became a playoff team last year so abandoned that. Decided I'm going with Vegas Golden Knights. Expansion team so zero history and it's a team in Vegas. Since it's an expansion team, they'll probably suck for a while and by the time they get good, I might actually understand a little about hockey.

First game in the books for Vegas and it's a win. Greatest franchise in NHL history with their perfect winning percentage.

As someone who watches a hockey game maybe once a year, can someone explain to me how an expansion team is able to do this well in its first season? Weren't they only allowed to take players that no one wanted from existing teams?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back