Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

North Carolina at Duke - Pregame/Predictions

Amazing this series was at 37-35-4 at one point

Renowned actor and Duke safety Chris Tavarez is so cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
What will be a longer TDD thread on Saturday? The game or the matte black helmets?

bfactor said:
What will be a longer TDD thread on Saturday? The game or the matte black helmets?

If we win, it will be 1) helmets, 2) we shouldn't have rushed the field, 3) boone should start over renfree... 17) game thread. If we lose, it will be 1) game thread, 2) fire everyone, 3 ) murder renfree, 4) helmets, 5-15) random melodramatic statements by iwantshav/ag/etc.

I'm not sure I like the blue on the helmets that they added. Much more of a fan of the all-black.

Leaving Georgia for Durham. Hoping to see a victory tomorrow night.

dukeberto said:
I'm not sure I like the blue on the helmets that they added. Much more of a fan of the all-black.
Would've liked it better with a white outline but whatever.

As long as they aren't afraid to scuff em up.

Duke will definitely be the underdog in this one, but with tougher games ahead I am hoping they fight like mad men and pull out the victory ----- 38-34.

aiw said:
Amazing this series was at 37-35-4 at one point

It's not like the UNC football program is anything to write home about, besides producing the greatest linebacker of all time. That's what makes it so sad.

I honestly have no hope whatsoever for this game and think it will only be within 14 because UNC will be running a lot and burning clock. So that's a positive. UNC 31, Duke ("dook") 17.

I predict that someone needs to start a gameday thread. Hopefully NOT whoever started the va-tech one.

dukeberto said:
I predict that someone needs to start a gameday thread. Hopefully NOT whoever started the va-tech one.
That guy was a twat

FoolishTarHeel said:
Thain said:
Gameday people!!! Time to get that bell!
Not happening for y'all...

But A for enthusiasm! ; )

You're more than likely correct, but it would be interesting to know just how many cheaters UNC has had on their football and basketball teams over the last 30 40+ years wouldn't it?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom