Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

North Carolina State University at Raleigh

I remember Connette package consistently failing. He's going to be so good at reading the defense by the end.

Threw it right to him. Cost at least 3.

Throw would have been 5 yards behind the receiver even if the LB wasn't there.

They've bogged down? They were moving the ball until the interception.

Cut said this about Edwards. True?

"He and Leon Wright are in the records books together as the only two NCAA football players to ever have back-to-back interceptions for touchdowns."

What the jesus happened out there? I missed everything after the first quarter, assumed at least 12 times that the game was over

SMTTEM can tell the future. That's all that matters.

DrKlahn said:
What the jesus happened out there? I missed everything after the first quarter, assumed at least 12 times that the game was over
Both teams' QBs played for the opposing team. Fortunately, NCSU's QBs were better.

Following the last few minutes on the phone were fun. Every time I looked, we had 7 more points.

Thankfully, the restaurant we were in for dinner was fairly loud (though not a sports bar). Otherwise, my yelps of joy in quick succession after the pick-6s might have garnered even more stares than I did actually get.........thank God for WatchESPN.

Unreal. Our defense is doing to other teams what we were made fun of for having happened to us in the past.

What do they give out on Sportscenter or College Football Scoreboard on Saturdays nowadays? Helmet stickers? Game balls? Edwards damned well better get one today. I mean, how often does one single guy on defense outscore the opposition?

We are going to have to show up a hell of a lot more ready for this game than we did for State. Unless SM can pull out some more voodoo trickery to help us intercept the ball 15 times in 5 seconds again.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom