Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pictures/Videos

Not a fan of Laura Keeley =/ not coming down on the side of women. It wasn't her stance on assault/rape that turned this board against her, it was her stance on fans.

rome8180 said:
This may be the greatest thing The Onion has ever done. I know this forum will never come down on the side of women, but I'm putting this out there just in case someone thinks the Stanford rapist is an awful entitled douchebag and not a poor innocent victim of political correctness.

http://www.theonion.com/video/college-b ... ragi-19097
Wanted to share that today as well. They made that back in 2011 (Pre-Sulaimon Rape?).

Life:

tumblr_inline_o8or1i6dGZ1r79k32_500.gif

Just fell down a Youtube rabbit hole for orcas, and was watching an interesting clip of humpback whales trying to save a gray whale calf being attacked by Orcas.

I then scrolled down to the comments.

Comment 1:

photo.jpg
direfranchement: "This is fascinating. Orcas terrorize other whales. I find it interesting to see the intervention of the Humpbacks...perhaps this means they are able to understand the Grey's distress call?"

An interesting discussion on inter-species communication followed.

Comment 2:

photo.jpg
Clark Magnuson: "Anything with music sucks, and was probably made by and for Hillary voters."

I rarely go on twitter, but I found this today:

Pretty good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was the first thing I saw this morning. It instantly made me feel better about last night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30