Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

75290aef-b578-40a5-ac63-f1d9978fe53e_1.c028457e0b1cdd487f0fb64f84eb6ecb.jpeg

And we're all making wow faces.

That will be the world soon when the US of A goes in and takes care of business. :sunglasses:
Why does this excite you so much? How fucked up do you have to be to think this way about death on a colossal scale?

That part does not excite me at all, but I want regime change and the elimination of a threat. I feel sorry for the starving North Korean people, as well. I am for absolute minimum bloodshed, but this is a country threatening to reduce us to ash and shooting missiles over our allies. People laugh it off but they wouldn't be laughing if he nuked LA or Seattle. That's what I want to avoid at all costs. History shows appeasement does not work and that you better take people seriously when they threaten things.
Also, I will say a unipolar world is historically a much better option than a multipolar one. That's the big mistake made by modern American liberals. I will gladly sleep in bald eagle pajamas. Just send me a pair.

What are you fucking talking about,

Axes "North Korea is the libtards fault" You are a fucking moron.

That's not what I said, although one could reasonably blame wide-eyed Bill Clinton for the crisis we see today. I said/implied typical liberals don't really care about American exceptionalism or having a unipolar world, which IMO is really dangerous.

Why do you have to resort to ad hominems? We are Duke fans and Americans here. We aren't the Guelphs and Ghibillines.

American exceptionalism is a crutch for 'Murcans who shoot themselves while cleaning their guns, not for people that read history honestly. Doesn't mean this country isn't better than all others, but it's clearly used to gloss over the bad parts of this country's history.

And, as deep said, we are not all Americans. That was an extremely myopic post.

I asked my mom "why don't we just take over all other countries and run them better, since we're the best country?"

This was when I was ~5 years old. She called me a moron and explained why this is stupid. After age 5, I no longer thought this way. Hard to believe so many grown educated people would still think along these lines.

I asked my mom "why don't we just take over all other countries and run them better, since we're the best country?"

This was when I was ~5 years old. She called me a moron and explained why this is stupid. After age 5, I no longer thought this way. Hard to believe so many grown educated people would still think along these lines.

This is silly and an oversimplification of what I'm saying.

Hard to believe so many grown educated people think 1914 and 1940 can't happen again when American pre-eminence has long since eroded.

This is silly and an oversimplification of what I'm saying.

Hard to believe so many grown educated people think 1914 and 1940 can't happen again when American pre-eminence has long since eroded.

Nobody fucking said that. Are you this obtuse? Anyway, WWII started in 1939.

Nobody fucking said that. Are you this obtuse? Anyway, WWII started in 1939.

And I didn't say what Sean was spieling about. I guess we're even.

I am bowing out of this thread. Computer warriors like aiw get too aggressive for my taste. I understand the internet is emboldening, but this is at least the 4th or 5th time this has happened. I'm for discourse but not cursing at each other and throwing around ad hominems.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom