Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Computer warriors=too aggressive

Nuclear holocaust=just right

History shows appeasement does not work and that you better take people seriously when they threaten things.

This is maybe the single dumbest fucking platitude that gets thrown out constantly by shallow-minded fools. Gosh, you are familiar with the Munich agreement, you must be a geo-political savant.

Obviously diplomacy - what you ignorantly call 'appeasement' - does not always work. But it works a huge percentage of the time. Good thing that people of consequence think so too, or mankind would have perished if we had taken your position and let Curtis Lemay and Tommy Powers 'take care of business' like they wanted to.

Wars on the other hand are a dead cinch lock to kill lots and lots of people, usually a whole lot more than projected, create massive regional or global economic disorder, and generally create lasting feelings of enmity and hatred that have long term, debilitating consequences.

But sure, let's show them how big our dick is 'cause the bad hairdo freak dissed us.

Nobody fucking said that. Are you this obtuse? Anyway, WWII started in 1939.

And I didn't say what Sean was spieling about. I guess we're even.

I am bowing out of this thread. Computer warriors like aiw get too aggressive for my taste. I understand the internet is emboldening, but this is at least the 4th or 5th time this has happened. I'm for discourse but not cursing at each other and throwing around ad hominems.

lol fucking pussy

History shows appeasement does not work and that you better take people seriously when they threaten things.

This is maybe the single dumbest fucking platitude that gets thrown out constantly by shallow-minded fools. Gosh, you are familiar with the Munich agreement, you must be a geo-political savant.

Obviously diplomacy - what you ignorantly call 'appeasement' - does not always work. But it works a huge percentage of the time. Good thing that people of consequence think so too, or mankind would have perished if we had taken your position and let Curtis Lemay and Tommy Powers 'take care of business' like they wanted to.

Wars on the other hand are a dead cinch lock to kill lots and lots of people, usually a whole lot more than projected, create massive regional or global economic disorder, and generally create lasting feelings of enmity and hatred that have long term, debilitating consequences.

But sure, let's show them how big our dick is 'cause the bad hairdo freak dissed us.

Good post. As to the bolded, which bad hairdo freak?

I put this here because it was about Trump but Clay Travis is just amazing in his response...kudos to him for standing behind it.

Last edited:
Clay Travis has the brain of a 16 year old. Boobz rule!!11

I don't care about anything that happens in, or in direct connection with, Alabama/Mississippi. Only reflects parts of America I will never step foot in. Different world.

I will give Trump credit for the rocket man nickname. It made me laugh.

I don't care about anything that happens in, or in direct connection with, Alabama/Mississippi. Only reflects parts of America I will never step foot in. Different world.
The only problem is that large swaths of other American states are also Alabama and Mississippi. As James Carville famously said, Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh on one side, Philadelphia on the other, and Alabama in the middle.

This seems classist. Not to mention these are two states with a very high % of African-Americans.

Shame on you.

This seems classist. Not to mention these are two states with a very high % of African-Americans.

Shame on you.
Nuking foreigners = Good
Not caring about AL/MS = Shame

Shame on you.
Nuking foreigners = Good
Not caring about AL/MS = Shame
This is disingenuous.

It's not all foreigners. Just ones that threaten us and shoot missiles over allies. I am totally against sending 3,000 troops to Afghanistan, for instance. That's really dumb.

And I have not said we should nuke North Korea.

But none the less...DPRK citizens deserve to die and AL/MS citizens deserve our respect.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom