Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

It's amazing so many people watched Game of Thrones and thought "Yeah, Joffrey would make a great president"

So Trump basically killed the ACA via executive order if twitter is to be believed. Unlike those assholes in Washington, I will admit I know nothing about healthcare.

It appears he did. I can’t wait til his nasty voters start dying over this.

Within 24 hours Trump kicked Puerto Rico and the barely insured working class to the curb. Both poor and unlikely to shoot a 73 on a Trump golf course...but the later group indeed voted for Trump.

What's the over/under on the 25th A? Mattis, Kelly, Mnuchin have a suicide pact if one is fired. Dibs also on who tackles DT if he reaches for the nuclear code.

People like this like to call themselves Christians and are in charge of every aspect of our government.

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner—and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers—is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom