Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pomeroy

Nova is so much fun to watch. Talented, smart basketball on both sides of the court. Wright could get another one this year for sure.

Duke could squeak by at #4 overall after the dust settles tonight. Duke was up .01 on Purdue there for a minute, but now it’s a tie.

As of right now UVA has the #42 O and #1 D while Nova has the #1 O and #42 D. They're ranked 1-2 and UVA has a pretty sizable lead.

Xavier and Auburn as potential one seeds, ranked 11 and 9 respectively, would be interesting. I think a home win versus Villanova on Saturday probably locks up a 1 for Xavier.

I know literally zilch about xavier or auburn basketball. I just can't imagine a world where I wouldn't want to be the 2 in either bracket if they are 1s

If Xavier gets a 1 seed, I expect a lot of message board pundits saying they are overrated despite never watching them play. I also expect those same pundits to claim they have watched Xavier play a bunch of times when you call them out on it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom