Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player R.J. Barrett

Well, that's an excellent rating compared to his recruitspeak on the UK visit, which was barely a 1.

I was confident it would go well, but I was not expecting a commitment this weekend. Gotta lock this one down later in the fall, he would be a great fit.

"Hey RJ it's sure hot down here in Florida, you mind if we all strip down to our skivvies?"

Who is even our comp in this right now?

I don't know shit but based on my guessing I think Oregon is probably ahead of UK. His recruit speak about the UK was one of the most bland, uninterested interviews I've seen immediately following an official visit- plus Oregon has a bit of a Canadian pipeline.

560.jpg

Remember when Barnes announced for UNC, and Duke had an exhibition later that day? K's face looked like he was attending a funeral when he walked out for that game.

Remember when Barnes announced for UNC, and Duke had an exhibition later that day? K's face looked like he was attending a funeral when he walked out for that game.

Somehow the stakes seem way lower. And Barrett's better, but we just have a lot more talent every year, and it's clear that he'd only come for one year wherever he goes.

I remember how John, Tent3 and a few other obnoxious homers whose names I can't recall tried to sell/convince everyone on Roscoe "Rescue" Smith afterwards. Also some JUCO that was supposed to commit but never materialized.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back
Top Bottom