Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

What's the price like? I want to redo my kitchen. The entire house has matching hardwood but the kitchen has a gross floor that I've been meaning to replace. Probably 4-500sqft. I think I want a tile look in the kitchen.
The stuff I installed in my kitchen was $2.89/sqft. but you can go quite a bit higher or lower than that. Tile look is not very common in LVP, but you can get super faux wood planks that have a tile vibe because they're so clearly not a real wood. I did my bathroom with an LVP that's white with really fine straight gray and tan "grain".

Also, your kitchen is like 99.9% probably not anywhere close to 4-500sqft.

This is what's in my bathroom...

0309V_00115_ROOM

What's the price like? I want to redo my kitchen. The entire house has matching hardwood but the kitchen has a gross floor that I've been meaning to replace. Probably 4-500sqft. I think I want a tile look in the kitchen.
The stuff I installed in my kitchen was $2.89/sqft. but you can go quite a bit higher or lower than that. Tile look is not very common in LVP, but you can get super faux wood planks that have a tile vibe because they're so clearly not a real wood. I did my bathroom with an LVP that's white with really fine straight gray and tan "grain".

Also, your kitchen is like 99.9% probably not anywhere close to 4-500sqft.
I was counting the laundry room as well.

I'm playing around with an idea to use some of the really thin, cheap stuff to do wainscoting in a bathroom I've got to tear out. This stuff is waterproof and nearly indestructible. I think even the cheapest version would last forever on a wall.

I bought the cheap shit, and the color I got was on closeout at the local Homo Depot. Peel and stick baby.

It looks unreal.

So easy to trim it into tight spots around doors.

I like the click lock because if I ever want to take it out or when I inevitably need to replace a section, it's totally painless to remove. I've wasted too many hours and dollars scraping off floor adhesives and ripping up carpet tack strips.

Yeah, I would absolutely do click lock if it was my forever home. I went cheap and dirty for my addition since the idea was to add equity to a house I'm going to sell in a couple of years .

Definitely the way to go in that case. People buy houses like they buy used cars - with their eyes. A pretty, shiny car with 200k miles and a half blown motor will sell, as will a pretty, shiny house made out of cheap materials on a sinking foundation. It's the one place where lenders unintentionally benefit borrowers, by not loaning them money to buy pretty, shiny houses that are eaten up with rot and termites.

I used peel and stick for my bathroom backsplash but it didn't stay stuck to the wall well enough. I ended up tearing it all off (an awful experience) and replacing it with brushed stainless tiles that I got for free from my work.

That could be pretty disgusting, depending on which version of Brando it was. Like, was this sexy "Streetcar Named Desire" Brando, or Jabba the Hut looking old Brando?

At the beginning of December I paid a guy from craigslist $500 for seasonal snow plow service. I have woken up every morning to a clear driveway this winter up until this weekend. We got 12 inches of snow and now the guy is MIA. What a fucking asshole.

Are you saying that he plowed your driveway the entire winter up until now or that you haven't had any significant snow until now?

Are you saying that he plowed your driveway the entire winter up until now or that you haven't had any significant snow until now?
He plowed the driveway every time up until now. Anything over 3" he's supposed to show up.

Speaking of assholes on craigslist, I got stone-cold stood up by a guy who was supposed to buy a guitar from me last night.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom