Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

I have only tried to buy or sell something on craigslist three times, and I was stood up on all three occasions.

I've had decent success, albeit in very limited attempts. I suppose being stood up is better than being robbed and murdered in a grocery store parking lot, though.

Oh wait. I went with my wife one time when she bought this bouncer thing for my kid a few years back. So I guess I'm 1 for 4.

I've had mostly great experiences selling stuff on Craigslist.

I hate that the only time my reconstructed ankle and both feet don't hurt is when I've had too much to drink. I had an edible on New Years and it was the best my ankle had felt since I was 18 years old (I'm 31 now). Free my medical weed already stupid f'n state.

The article in the New Yorker about Jamison Bachman is why I never had roommates I didn't already know. Fucking terrifying.

Perhaps the greatest shoes that will ever be made?

1. Pieces of art- check
2. Culturally iconic- check
3. Proceeds to a good cause- check

It is my understanding that you'll have to but two pairs if you want both colors. They really should sell mismatching pairs.

In any event, I plan on purchasing two pairs so I can mismatch when hooping at my gym.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom