Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

Over the past 2 months, the post-like ratio is almost 1:1 across the board. I think I need to implement other non-like reactions to posts.

I agree.

On another random note, I went to take a piss in my 11 year old son's bathroom and there was a tiny nugget of shit stuck to the wall about 5 feet up. Revolting.

Over the past 2 months, the post-like ratio is almost 1:1 across the board. I think I need to implement other non-like reactions to posts.

Some suggestions:

- 'Shame' button
- Befuddled Larry David emoji
- DurhamSon's middle finger emoji

Some suggestions:

- 'Shame' button
- Befuddled Larry David emoji
- DurhamSon's middle finger emoji

I think the reactions should be kept all positive for now, tbh. Stuff like "NAME laughed at this" and "NAME got a boner from this post"

I think post-to-like ratio can tell you a lot about what kind of basketball player each poster would be.

D4L is a low-usage, high-efficiency player. Kyle Korver.

Deepdarkblue is a true star. Relatively high usage while maintaining good efficiency. Steph Curry.

I am Russell Westbrook. Gaudy stats propped up by 40% usage.

Last edited:
I think post-to-like ratio can tell you a lot about what kind of basketball player each poster would be.

D4L is a low-usage, high-efficiency player. Kyle Korver.

Deepdarkblue is a true star. Relatively high usage while maintaining good efficiency. Steph Curry.

I am Russell Westbrook. Gaudy stats propped up by 40% usage.
Is it completely wrong that I pulled together a spreadsheet that looked at poster performance a few weeks ago and just got too depressed to post it?

If I refuse to post does that automatically cause a ruckus?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom