Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

10 by yourself? That's a lot of landlocked folks eating shit for two hours.
Nah, 4 instructors, this ain't no shit show

Sorry if my question was a bit obtuse, I was just impressed if you could wrangle 10 folks on your own. It's very cool you're having lessons that big and with people from all different places. Probably have a lot of happy folks at the end of lessons.

There are outfits up here who would do 10 to 1, it's a fucking joke. I don't want to kill anyone.

DfhNk28XUAAnZSl.jpg:large

Gave a surf lesson to a lovely woman from Texas who is one of the photo/media personalities for the Dallas Mavericks.

And so ends my dream of moving to Indonesia to become a farmer:

http://www.wect.com/story/38438790/7-meter-long-python-swallows-indonesian-woman

7-meter-long python swallows Indonesian woman

The victim, 54-year-old Wa Tiba, went missing while checking her vegetable garden near her village on Muna island in Southeast Sulawesi province on Thursday evening, according to the village chief, Faris.

On Friday, her family went to look for her at the garden but found only her belongings, including sandals and a flashlight, said Faris, who uses a single name.

The family and villagers launched a search for the woman, and found the snake with a bloated belly about 50 meters (yards) from where her belongings were found.

The villagers killed the snake and carried it to the village.

"When they cut open the snake's belly they found Tiba's body still intact with all her clothes," Faris said. "She was swallowed first from her head."

Reactions: TS9
^the lack of any follow up or explanation makes that read like an observational text that I receive from my dad for no reason

^the lack of any follow up or explanation makes that read like an observational text that I receive from my dad for no reason

Dumb people cannot remember passwords and then blame someone like me for not knowing. It's so god damn annoying wasting time on it.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back
Top Bottom