Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rendering issues on iPad

Devilsforlife

Legend
This is how the site renders on my iPad. Not sure if it's a problem on my end or with the software, but I never had any issues viewing the site before. Looks fine on my phone, though, weirdly.

Attachments

• IMG_1272.JPG
    IMG_1272.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 11
This is how the site renders on my iPad. Not sure if it's a problem on my end or with the software, but I never had any issues viewing the site before. Looks fine on my phone, though, weirdly.
I'll work on it, but for the moment, see if you can click the 3 vertical dots to hide the sidebar.

Any other iPad users having issues??

I'm thinking it may be more of an issue with your iPad. Just tested the site on mine and it worked fine (though I used Chrome and not Safari).

Seems this site has fucked my iPad up completely. I can't even access safari without it immediately crashing now. Tremendous.
Try going into Safari settings on your iPad and clearing your cache. See if it fixes when you log back in.

I'm thinking it may be more of an issue with your iPad. Just tested the site on mine and it worked fine (though I used Chrome and not Safari).

Yeah I am leaning toward that too. I've never had issues with any other site, but it seems most likely to be an internal problem.

Seems this site has fucked my iPad up completely. I can't even access safari without it immediately crashing now. Tremendous.
Try going into Safari settings on your iPad and clearing your cache. See if it fixes when you log back in.

I did that and also tried a hard reset earlier. Safari still completely broken. If I have to get a new iPad due to this, I'm sending Zack the bill. :smilingimp:

I did that and also tried a hard reset earlier. Safari still completely broken. If I have to get a new iPad due to this, I'm sending Zack the bill. :smilingimp:
No worries, I'll just add 2,000 DF Credits to your account. That should cover it.

If it comes to it, I'll sell you my iPad for super cheap. Has a nice case/stand and Bluetooth keyboard.

I got Safari working again. Switching to private browsing after restarting the iPad for about the fifth time did the trick. Haven't dared touch D-F again though.

Also, I appreciate the offer, rome. I will keep it in mind if the issue crops up again.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the issues you were having, but I fixed a boatload of javascript files today. There's a chance that one of them were the problem. Up to you if you want to test it out again.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the issues you were having, but I fixed a boatload of javascript files today. There's a chance that one of them were the problem. Up to you if you want to test it out again.

Nice. I'll probably try it again soon.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom