Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S#@t Southern Women Say

"Go fuck yourself" seems to be a very common phrase among Southern women. Well, the ones I meet, anyway.

Any southerners here (including NC) pay for quarterly/monthly pest prevention services? Does it work/is it worth it? I kill or clean up 2-3 bugs in my house per day, have an annual spring little black ant infestation of one bathroom, and there are apparently a few carpenter ants and mice right outside the house now. I can generally deal with all of this just fine, but I guess I’d rather pay up to some amount of money to not have to deal with it, if that actually works. There are a ton of trees and woodchips in my backyard.

I have a quarterly service. I switched providers this past year and have seen a noticeable difference in pests in the house (for the worse). Will try a new one before thinking about going back to the people that jacked my price up for no good reason (while charging neighbors much less).

I also have a quarterly service. It’s great. For weeks after they spray, we find dead bugs. It’s like the second a bug gets in the house, it’s dead.

I’m sure we’ll eventually get some kind of cancer from it, but it’s worth it now.

Yeah I hear they come into the house to die at first. And then they don’t exist anymore after a while.

I’m about to finally kill this spider in my basement that I’ve allowed to feast for over a year now. It’s too big.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom