Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

"Dark" is fucking awesome if you like a show with mystery, psychological thriller and time travel. I'm midway through episode 6 and it's tremendous. I can't stop watching.

In Peaky Blinders, I thought there was one part of the last episode that was done really badly. It didn't ruin it, I still loved the whole season, but it could have been done a lot better.
I look forward to discussing this when you slow asses finally catch up.

Dark is really good. If it was in English with better actors it would be incredible.

First scene of Peaky Blinders season 4 was pretty intense even though you knew nothing would happen.

Finished "Dark" last night, great first season. I honestly wouldn't mind if they did a shot for shot remake of the show only in English. I'll probably rewatch it again soon regardless.

I really enjoyed Alias Grace on Netflix. Similar to The Handmaid's Tale in many ways (same source author, similar themes), but more of a historical drama. And only six episodes, so it's not a big time commitment.

Anyone watched Godless? The trailer looked good and the IMDB rating is high. I think that will be next up for me.

Did anyone else watch Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon host the Rose Parade on Amazon Prime? It was hilarious.

I really enjoyed Alias Grace on Netflix. Similar to The Handmaid's Tale in many ways (same source author, similar themes), but more of a historical drama. And only six episodes, so it's not a big time commitment.

Anyone watched Godless? The trailer looked good and the IMDB rating is high. I think that will be next up for me.

I watched Godless and loved it. It's a classic western in the Clint Eastwood spaghetti western mode - mysterious stranger with a troubled past, widowed ranch owner struggling to keep things going while raising a son alone, Big Company bad men, ruthless band of outlaws.

Side note: Kim Coates has a significant role in this (formerly Tig in Sons of Anarchy). He's also currently starring in Ghost Wars on SyFy (it's a good show) and another show that's just started called Bad Blood (haven't seen it yet).
Of all the former SoA cast members, I don't think he'd have topped my list as Most Likely to Have a Successful Acting Career. Props to him (or his manager) for keeping him well employed.

Adrian Brody is a fucking awesome young Vito Corleone.

Exodus on my Kodi app(on a fire stick) goes back to the firestick home screen when I try to play a movie. Any ideas?

I watched Godless and loved it. It's a classic western in the Clint Eastwood spaghetti western mode - mysterious stranger with a troubled past, widowed ranch owner struggling to keep things going while raising a son alone, Big Company bad men, ruthless band of outlaws.

Side note: Kim Coates has a significant role in this (formerly Tig in Sons of Anarchy). He's also currently starring in Ghost Wars on SyFy (it's a good show) and another show that's just started called Bad Blood (haven't seen it yet).
Of all the former SoA cast members, I don't think he'd have topped my list as Most Likely to Have a Successful Acting Career. Props to him (or his manager) for keeping him well employed.
Yep. This show is excellent. I've only watched two episodes so far, but there are great memorable characters and a clear sense of where the story is headed and how it will bring them all together.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom