Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

Just stick the landing. I'd rather it come out in 2020 if it means they get it perfect.

They will not.

Any of you guys watch Jean Claude Van Johnson on Amazon Video? It’s right up there with GoT.

Full disclosure - I’m only 2 episodes in.

Godless was easily one of my favorite miniseries. I just finished tonight and I already want to watch it again.

Also the hot lesbian at Wine club recommended I watch "Stranger Things" so I guess I'm gonna watch it eventually. I just hate child actors so we'll see if I can survive watching it.

finally watched the final stranger things episode. there's always about five minutes of each episode i find unwatchable. too much airtime of the upside down usually. like michael meyers and bruce in jaws, less is usually more.

Steve is one of the best characters on television. Steve and Dustin was a great dynamic.

everything about the 'Snowball' was perfect.

more Mrs. Wheeler please.

Can't decide if I want to bother watching Electric Dreams or not. Reviews haven't been very promising. And it's got Anna Paquin in it, something I can never be excited about.

Zipped through Big Little Lies this weekend. To be brief, I essentially agree with Eatme’s take on the show. It seemed to give satisfactory closure on the most obvious and important storylines. The second season is destined to be a shit detective drama with a cop who may or may not play by the rules. I don’t think I’ll watch.

Can't decide if I want to bother watching Electric Dreams or not. Reviews haven't been very promising. And it's got Anna Paquin in it, something I can never be excited about.
Anna Paquin's best performance was as a ten-year-old in The Piano. She has not improved since then.

She is the worst part of one of my favorites, Finding Forrester

I'm through two episodes of Godless and am enjoying it so far. My only complaint is how dark (literally) some of the scenes are which is more authentic for night shots of that time period, but it's sure as shit tough to see when I'm trying to watch stealthily on my iphone in a well-lit office.

Also, did they seriously just bring up Bald Knob, Arkansas? Got my first speeding ticket there at age 18.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom