Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The U

This game, nearly a matchup with both teams in the Top 25 and pivotal in the Coastal race, gets a 3:30 top billing on... ESPNU. Awesome. No worries, America gets to watch FSU beat Cuse by 40 on ABC/ESPN2.

Where we are is just so hard to process compared to a decade ago.

Oh wise time traveler, SMTTEM. What happens in this game? Is there anything we can do to affect the outcome in a Duke-positive manner?

Miami's fault on the ESPNU thing. They're not good enough for the spotlight right now. It's okay, Shroff and Stouffer are going to carry us all the way to Charlotte.

Just got tickets to this game. Going to be sitting 40 yard line on the Duke side. Cannot wait!

BTW, Miami fans on the Miami Scout board are pretty much throwing in the towel already. What world am I living in where Miami fans assume the worst when playing Duke? These are strange, happy times we are in.

The real Nostradamus has spoken:

dukeman92
Uncle Drew
58243 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today 12:13 PM
Re: Miami opens as a 3 point favorite

We're gonna win.

I'm expecting Duke to be 9-10 point favorites at Wake and 3-4 point underdogs at UNC. Win this game, finish with 9 wins, GT goes to the ACC title game to get wrecked, Duke goes to a semi-prestigious bowl and plays a big name having a down season. Possibly 10 wins.

Duke's playing the U game with house money as far as I'm concerned.

From what I've witnessed of Wake, we can play our worst game and still beat them if they don't have Campanaro.

UNC will now be playing with a bowl birth on the line, so I'm tossing it out. Kenan has been a house of horrors for Duke Football and the ghost of Spurriers photo-op still lingers.

Also, stop convincing me that we have a chance to beat the U with the way the offense is playing

Winning one of the last three is par for me at this point. That would be Wake. Don't have a great feeling about UNC. Maybe we can ride our defense enough in either UM or UNC to steal one of those.

Basically, 8-4 is looking almost certain as a "worst case." Holy shit.

Exactly how I feel factor. Talk to me if we lose a heartbreaker to either U or UNC and I will feel entirely different.

rhfarmer said:
how much are tickets going for?

Not sure. I am getting mine for free. I would imagine at least $60 since that's what they were going for for the Duke/State game.

When I looked last week, there were still $20 tickets available.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom