Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The U

Crowd vs State was better than I expected. Should only be better this weekend, right?

I hope so. I want it to be crazy. The last game I went to was last year against UNC so I want the crowd to be even more nuts than that.

Rollins said:
Crowd vs State was better than I expected. Should only be better this weekend, right?

Not going to get any help from the away team this time. This game should give a sense of the number of Duke fans who are willing and able to go to a duke football game.

The Miami fan on TDD thinks there is no way Miami can win this game.

To think that if Duke wins this game, they're in the driver's seat to go to the ACC title game. Crazy.

There's simply too many big names that have picked Duke to win, Herbstreit, Mark May, Pat Forde. There's no chance, let alone hope.

Yeah this is bad. The public outside of Duke fans, who are are extremely small in number, believes Duke will win outright. Yet Vegas is pushing the line to Miami by 4. Signs of a blowout where afterward everyone thinks, "of course Miami was going to kill Duke, what were people thinking?"

I don't see how the pundits could examine Duke's play of late and feel like they are a clear favorite. Miami has their share of issues, but they also have athletes all over the field. Also, Herbstreit made Duke an early pick of his, so he has a personal narrative to attend to. Seems like a lot of over analyzed group think from the ESPN guys.

Miami -3.5 Vegas consensus. I like those odds. Hopefully our boys have spent plenty of time analyzing game film of Miami from the last month or so.

That was awesome. When Martin's FG bounced in just felt like destiny

Experts make all us pessimistic previously burned Duke fans look like fools

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back