Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This forum is fucking tremendous

Instead of making a new thread I figured I would just ask it here.

What is the general plan for this forum? Do you guys plan to grow it or do you want to keep it as it currently is? If you do decide to grow it, what's the goal and how would you go about it? Would you add a pay section where you try to bring in some insiders? What would be the number goal for increasing members? etc

fwiw: I would without question cancel my TDD membership right now and pay 10-12$ per month if we got an insider like Slater here and most of the money we paid went to him or something. The more he posts the more likely it would be for people to sign up and pay which is motivation for him to be active since it would increase his pay.

I know that last part is no chance of happening but I would pay for something like that if the insider was good. I would much rather give my money here.

The goal is to be the premier Duke message board. There are not any plans to add premium content, but if the userbase was large enough, I might consider it.

I'd say we should try and poach people from TDD but pretty much all the worthwhile users are already here. There just aren't that many reasonable people out there.

I'd say we should try and poach people from TDD but pretty much all the worthwhile users are already here. There just aren't that many reasonable people out there.
I’m honored to be considered worthwhile. I never thought this day would come in my career on Duke basketball forums.

I know there was an unread posts feature on the old boards but since the upgrade I've come to realize I should have been using it years ago and makes the forum experience much better, especially if you utilize 'Mark forums read'

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom