Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Tre Jones

Minnesota is like a province of Canada, so it's really not surprising he'd be on point when it comes to his semi-countrymen.

Can't help but to feel good about this one. Early decision should be good for us.

We are celebrating a good young man locking himself into a future involving a career-ending injury or auto accident?

TorontoDuke is 1 for 1 in starting threads to land us a recruit. His pending threads are Reddish and Barrett.

Just eyeballing this... STPFS has the worst track record. His only two threads started are Kevin Knox and College Basketball 2016-17.

For those more in the know than me, what is Stones' projection to the NBA? 1 year guy? 2-3?

TorontoDuke is 1 for 1 in starting threads to land us a recruit. His pending threads are Reddish and Barrett.

Just eyeballing this... STPFS has the worst track record. His only two threads started are Kevin Knox and College Basketball 2016-17.

Wait isn't the Knox thread successful given we all hate him and he didn't come here? I'd say I am 1-1.

Wait isn't the Knox thread successful given we all hate him and he didn't come here? I'd say I am 1-1.

Well we didn't hate Knox until AFTER you made the thread, so...

780hWER.png

Boner inducing

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member