Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Tyrese Proctor

Love the defense vs Houston, you can’t have guards who choke this hard in tough tournament games. Need to move on here and hit the portal.

Got better at almost everything from freshman season and ended up with respectable ACC starter numbers, so as a junior he should be what the recruiting services expected him to be right away. The two year delay on his development isn’t ideal, but if he comes back, Duke should be able to get the one great season everyone expected from the start.

I don’t know where he would go. He doesn’t come close to making the Detroit Pistons’ roster. So if he joins the list of guys who would rather play in the GLeague for 3-4 years, and then finally give up and play in Australia for 10 more, this would be damning to a lot of people and things.

I want him back too. Being a 20 year old in today's game is an advantage. He should get better offensively. Obviously McCain is the one we really want back, but I would love to have Tyrese back. He has potential given his size.

Yeah -- 48 hours ago we needed him to be the guy we put on Shead, and to be our best option against their ball-screen blitzes. It sucks that today was so bad, but he's shown the capability to be key on both ends.
He was as important to winning that Houston game for us as anyone. Cryer was cooking McCain. McCain was trying hard, but they were attacking him as much as possible. Proctor switched onto him and he didn't do much of anything the rest of the way. Maybe made one basket, idk. He also had three amazing individual defensive plays (ripping the ball away, diving on the floor to get the deflection, and getting the stop on the final 3pt attempt). And I believe he made a midrange shot during a stretch in the 2nd where we couldn't score at all. His offense needs to improve, but there's a lot of value in an awesome defender who's a decent 3pt shooter and good passer.

Last edited:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom