Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC at Duke - Gameday thread

bfactor said:
One game suspension for S. Rasheed's cheap shot on CV.

At least they acknowledged the offense. Should have been picked up by the referees and a penalty should of been called. Encroachment if nothing else.

bfactor said:
One game suspension for S. Rasheed's cheap shot on CV.

The video is on the front page of yahoo. Not rivals, not yahoo sports, but yahoo.com. LOL. I'm assuming the tar pitters are seething right now.

It's crazy how this game went exactly backwards from what I expected. My post in the prediction thread was 230 yards for Bernard and 275 passing yards for UNC, and we ran for 234 and passed for 276. :shock:

Tar Heel 47
All-American
9447 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report

Posted: Today 10:13 PM
Re: UNC Statements on Rashad Suspension
I hope Vernon has a season ending injury against FSU. He deserves it.His acting is what brought the suspension on Rashad. W/O it the ACC looks at it as an accident and nothing else.

classy

I hope Tar Heel 47 gets run over on his way to Wal-Mart tomorrow

Poor unc bunchofnumbers has succumbed:

unc1012
15368 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Posted: Yesterday 10:33 PM

Dirty Play By Duke Player Against Tim Jackson

Just so people can see what a real dirty play is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&c lient=mv-google&v=5GVZPxDTzrg&feature=yout ube_gdata_player&nomobile=1

How about we spread this all around the internet so there will be something to combat the nonsense right now with regard to Connor Vernon flopping like a Duke basketball player.

Thain said:
Rougemont said:
For my first post over here I'd just like to say Go to Hell Carolina, and holy crap was that a game! I was there with Mrs. Rouge, my dad and my aunt in section 24, row L. The range of emotions I went through over the last few minutes of that game from the fumble-missed recovery-Carolina touchdown to the final Duke touchdown... Lets just say that's not something my poor heart could take too often. My wife, who really doesn't even like football (but still loves Duke and has a healthy distaste for Carolina athletics), was shouting and screaming. We were hoarse by the end.

I think what I'll remember most is the smell of the spray paint when the players pulled the bell over and fixed it up.

That was, hands down, the most fun I've ever had at a sporting event.

It was a great game!! I was in section 24 myself but a little higher up at row W. It was nuts!! Other than the fight that almost broke out right beside me between a drunk UNC fan and a Duke fan. Great night!!

Thanks for the welcomes (for all).

Yeah, there was definitely some rowdiness going on at that game. There was a group of Carolina fans to the left of me and a few rows down who were talking all kinds of junk and one Duke fan almost got into it with them. I loved watching them shut up at the end.

aiw said:
Poor unc bunchofnumbers has succumbed:
unc1012
15368 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Posted: Yesterday 10:33 PM

Took me forever to get a link that would embed for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here was my view of the end of the game (if I got the YouTube thing to work right). Dukenukem05, you definitely should have taken me up on that ticket. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom