Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2017-2018

This UNC team is one of my least favorite even when they win. One dimensional unathletic, slow, lazy. There’s not one player on this team that is exciting to watch play basketball.

We know the backcourt will be Felton Woods for maximum ball-handling. The question is which frontcourt lineup helps more on the inside:

Little-White-Johnson -- this would be a "small ball" lineup
Manley-Black-Johnson -- this would be "going big"

I think Coby White's quickness is why they backed off Simi. A Shittu-Little-Johnson gives up too much size without a corresponding increase in penetration ability.

Buzz Williams was always hard to not like but I like him even more now that he pissed ol Roy off by running out on the court and encouraging his team and then said he thought it was a timeout.

Eh. They'll be a 3/4 seed still, I think. Going through a shooting slump but they still play good enough d and rebound extremely well both offensively and defensively to be OK, so the floor is high. I'm sure they'll struggle to beat top tier teams, but you never know how the bracket will break.

Hell.. one of the discussion topics during the Duke game was whether or not UNC is a final four team.......

Jalek Felton suspended from UNC. He’s not going to be back next year. Biggest bust in recent memory

That sounds like something a little more serious than being a dick to Berry.

White is listed as a PG on some sites but is definitely score first. He set the NC scoring record recently, which is pretty impressive. Paige and Berry also never averaged a ton of assists, so it could work.

Important to note: Felton was suspended from the university not the team so it’s probably something major...

White is listed as a PG on some sites but is definitely score first. He set the NC scoring record recently, which is pretty impressive. Paige and Berry also never averaged a ton of assists, so it could work.

Thanks. I know nothing about him, other than he is top 30 and has a cool haircut.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back