Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2017-2018

I'm thinking he gave a girl an STD who then passed that STD on to one of his teammates.

I'm thinking he gave a girl an STD who then passed that STD on to one of his teammates.

That's at least encouraging for a guy that's had very few assists this year.

Remember, Dean Smith not only counted STDs directly the result of penetration, but pioneered both the counting of STDs spread second hand from it as well as pointing from the penetratee to the penetrator afterward.

You guys are missing the obvious - he was suspended from UNC for violation of the university policy banning class attendance.

No, I will not let this go.
Yes, I am still upset.

Eh. They'll be a 3/4 seed still, I think. Going through a shooting slump but they still play good enough d and rebound extremely well both offensively and defensively to be OK, so the floor is high. I'm sure they'll struggle to beat top tier teams, but you never know how the bracket will break.

LOL! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Eh. They'll be a 3/4 seed still, I think. Going through a shooting slump but they still play good enough d and rebound extremely well both offensively and defensively to be OK, so the floor is high. I'm sure they'll struggle to beat top tier teams, but you never know how the bracket will break.

It’s only been eleven days but your response is not aging well. They are currently the top 4 seed on bracket matrix going into yesterday, and that was before they got a road win while one of the 3 seeds in front of them (Tennessee) lost by 28. They’ve also won their last few games in great part due to rebounding.

At this point in time, I will assume UNC and Duke will both be 3 seeds, and that UNC will join UVA in Charlotte in the interest of ticket sales, if nothing else, but possibly because UNC will have earned preferential placement over Duke by that point.

That probably sends Duke to somewhere like Nashville or Pittsburgh, which honestly suits me fine, assuming the committee doesn't pull a South Carolina and allow an 11-seeded UK team to play what's essentially at home in Nashville.

Don’t forget Clemson. Right now UVA, Duke, Clemson, and UNC are all in the mix for Charlotte. UVA, if it earns the number 1 overall seed, also gets to choose their location and they may not necessarily choose Charlotte given there are no obvious locations for them that are very easy to get to. Pittsburgh and Nashville are possibilities.

Yeah. I forget the "choosing" nugget and I'm not used to having to think about Clemson in this context.

Coming into tonight UNC had been the luckiest sobs in the ACC with a league best .644 opponent FT%.
I was thinking about that when the 60% FT shooter sunk all 4 FT.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom