Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Thread

Don't forget to write your SSN in permanent marker on your arm so you can be identified when Wilmington emerges from the deep. Farmer should just do like Dexter in the season finale and just ride his surfboard into the middle of the storm.

I have to remember to gas up the chainsaw and put it in the attic, in case I need to cut my way through to the roof.

Don't forget to write your SSN in permanent marker on your arm so you can be identified when Wilmington emerges from the deep. Farmer should just do like Dexter in the season finale and just ride his surfboard into the middle of the storm.
Spoiler alert...damn, man.

Lol. Sorry. Didn't mean to ruin ddb's upcoming death for you.

Surf was double overhead from TS whatever already today. Would be very pleased if Irma would dissipate.

Damnit! DDB if this thing hits we are going to have to leave. Flooding, tornados, wind damage....Wilmington will get flattened. I am hoping like crazy that thing turns and we just get outer bands or nothing. I just assume Farmer will be lost at sea.

Yeah, on three sides I've got Hewlett's Creek, Bradley Creek, and the fucking Intracoastal Waterway. I'm not usually big on evacuating but this one looks like the real deal. Plus, Houston has me spooked af. Not loving the southeastern shore these days, but hopefully I can still find a gullible Yankee with plenty of cash to offload my house on before it washes away.

You lucky bastards in Wilmington might as well be on a mountain from my perspective.

I'm out in Porter's neck but after seeing Harvey I know all bets are off in regards to flooding. Farmer we will always remember you.

I hope the models that show us taking a direct hit are #FakeNews models and Sad!

I think Houston would be the best target. Almost everyone's already been evacuated and from personal experience, once all your shit gets flooded out, it doesn't matter after that how many more times it gets soaked.

I'm a much bigger fan of the American model than the European.

Walmart and Costco in Wilmington are both already sold out of bottled water. People be crazy.

There are actual people out there who believe this storm is fake news, that the media has just made it up to further their insidious climate change agenda. A friend of mine was just telling me that her daughter works for one of those people. Amazing.

Now I'm wishing for bad things to happen to anyone who even considers believing something this asinine. Through suffering comes growth, or some shit like that. Also, reality is a motherfucker.

Walmart and Costco in Wilmington are both already sold out of bottled water. People be crazy.

I was there calling on the optometrist this morning when the mob of people arrived. I have never seen that many people lined up to get propane or gas and I have been through my share of Hurricanes.

I was there calling on the optometrist this morning when the mob of people arrived. I have never seen that many people lined up to get propane or gas and I have been through my share of Hurricanes.

I don't think I've ever heard someone say they were "calling on" someone before. I've heard about it. I've read about it. I've seen it in movies about the 1700s, but I've never seen it in actual, real-life use.

Did you leave your calling card?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom