Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Week 3: Georgia Institute of Technology

The screen where the ball doesn't have to travel more than 5 yards in the air and no defenders are near the WR are the only passes Connette can handle.

This is painful. One team has no QB and is full of 3-star talent and tries to pass. The other team has no QB and is full of 4-star talent and tries to run.

Not going for that 4th and inches with 2:00 left in the half was basically giving GT 7 points before the half. Which I'm ok with, since I think they should forfeit anyway.

It took them 30 seconds to get to where they would have been after stopping the 4th down

I hate this game.

Have to believe Connette played the game of his life last week, even though his throws in that game were mostly bad, and this is normal Connette. Boone is worth about 14 points over Connette normally, but not last week. I think Duke will be fortunate to win any game left without Boone.

Cut is too old to be wasting a year of his life with no quarterback to coach.

My least favorite game of every year ends in its usual impersonation of death by a thousand cuts

DrKlahn said:
Cut is too old to be wasting a year of his life with no quarterback to coach.

It's time to take unethical measures with Sirk's Achilles recovery

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30