Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Week 5: Troy (Homecoming)

dukeberto

All American
Bookie
Troy (2-2, 0-1 Sun Belt) @ Duke (2-2, 0-2 ACC)
ESPN3 - 3:00 PM

Duke opened as an 11 point favorite.

Can Baby Tebow limit his interceptions in this game?

Will the defense give up less than 500 yards?

Troy's QB has thrown for 975 yards and 8 TDs already this season. They are averaging 310 yards/game through the air, and 146 yards on the ground.

These stats are probably skewed as they have played (and destroyed) the worst team in college football, Savannah State.

Hopefully more than 7 students show up for homecoming.

If Duke doesn't win, I will just die.

Defense needs to get a few turnovers and a few sacks for Duke to win comfortably.

I'd like to see some similar things from Duke as I mentioned before the NCCU game.

We need to be +2 in TO margin, and I'd like to see at least two sacks from the Defense. Don't care if it's off of blitzes, or the DL finally generating some type of pass rush.

I think that Duncan gets the majority of the carries in this game, after essentially not being in the game last week. Hopefully he can get 100+ yards on the ground against this Troy defense. I would also like to see Crowder score on a reception.

I think Duke wins this one 43-26. The Defense will give up some big plays in the first half, making it closer than it should, but will settle down in the second and play hard-nosed football.

Raucous. Connette deep ball 5 yards off early on. Then the worst short pass ever. Good coaching. 3 and out.

Duke had the ball inside its own 10. I went to check on my preggo wife, and Duke had already scored a TD by the time I got back to the game. WTF happened?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom