Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Week 8: The University of Virginia

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32285-1381684727-7.gif

Fucking Memphis taking out Anthony Boone and costing us a national championship I'm so pissed

Ok, so with the benefit of hindsight.........exactly why did they go for 2 after their third TD?

Just finished watching...the play of the game was clearly the touchdown saving push out of bounds on 3rd and 35. Past duke teams do not prevent the TD in that spot.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Losing this game is going to feel like busting on face and realizing it's pee.

DEAVER LIKE A BIG SLOW GHOST GALLOPING DOWN THE FIELD

There were two things that could've happened on that 3rd down play:

1) Cockrell knocks it straight up 50 yards into the air, the entire UVA team on the field runs under the ball and all of them catch the ball in the endzone for a TD with 1 finger each on the ball.
2) Cockrell knocks it down.

lol

So glad SMTTEM still carries these game threads. I love coming back after the game and reliving all of the torturous and orgasmic moments through the vivid imagery.

You know... not to get ahead of ourselves, but this sort of reminds me of the '87 basketball season: tons of guys gone from the best year in a long time, still competitive. I'm calling it now: Duke football, National Champions, 2017.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom