Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome to Duke-Forum! Introduce yourself here.

Sup guys. I've been on TDD for awhile now. I kept the dumb name for continuity sake. I'm 27 and am an internal medicine resident, married to another resident with a (almost) 4 month old. Started to watch Duke hoops when I was a kid when J-will was a freshman.

I'm another board vet. I'm 26 and live in Michigan, although I grew up in North Carolina and Florida. I am an FSU alumnus, so if you see me rooting for the garnet and gold as well, you'll know why.

I hope all the new users find a fun environment where we encourage intelligent discussions with fellow fans. Welcome!

I also live in Michigan. Michiganders are the best.

I'm another board vet. I'm 26 and live in Michigan, although I grew up in North Carolina and Florida. I am an FSU alumnus, so if you see me rooting for the garnet and gold as well, you'll know why.

I hope all the new users find a fun environment where we encourage intelligent discussions with fellow fans. Welcome!

Yeah, no doubt. I remember this fantastic poster we used to have who I believe was also a Michigander.
I think his name was Continuum? The best, really the best. What ever happened to that guy?

Yeah, no doubt. I remember this fantastic poster we used to have who I believe was also a Michigander.
I think his name was Continuum? The best, really the best. What ever happened to that guy?
He was a fraud. He lived in Missouri but pretended that he attended UofM once. A disgrace.

He was a fraud. He lived in Missouri but pretended that he attended UofM once. A disgrace.

#FAKE MICHIGANDER Sad!

AIW wrote him off the show.

tate12 from the old TDD and now BDD. Been around Duke athletics since 1964. From the Charlotte area and usually at the Wade several times a year in the fall. Found out about this site from all the madness on Scout.

Berto, joined TDD during my freshmen year at Duke back in '04. Was heavily connected to the Football program my four years there, so I consider myself a bigger Duke FB fan than BBall fan.

Was also involved with Men's Basketball during my junior and senior years. Joined the previous iterations of this site a while ago and haven't looked back, although I'm mostly a lurker. Live in Georgia but make it a point to attend at least one football game and one basketball game a year back in the 919.

Welcome to all the newcomers.

Looks like I'm not the oldest guy on the board now, hell yeah tate12!

I thought deep had you by 20 years, farmer.

Hmmm, news to me. And by news I mean a note delivered by the Pony Express.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom