Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome to Duke-Forum! Introduce yourself here.

I'll play. Thain, on TDD I was Thaingram. Been with this group since the very beginning. I don't post as much as I used to but that is mostly due to my 3 year old and job. I am at my best during game chats after lots of bourbon. I'm 38 and live with my wife and kid in Wilmington.

Longtime DF lurker, even longer time TDD lurker before then. lifetime duke fan before graduating from duke. went away for like 3 weeks and now I have to actually sign in to read stuff and everything is black....count me as very confused. hopefully the board fares better than the team when they wear black.

Really come on to read light recruiting excerpts and SMTTEM analysis of upcoming matchups. GTHC

Longtime DF lurker, even longer time TDD lurker before then. lifetime duke fan before graduating from duke. went away for like 3 weeks and now I have to actually sign in to read stuff and everything is black....count me as very confused. hopefully the board fares better than the team when they wear black.

Really come on to read light recruiting excerpts and SMTTEM analysis of upcoming matchups. GTHC
Oh and looking back at my profile activity, once started a DF conspiracy of sorts that Seth Curry had a stress fracture after seeing him hobble around campus for a few months that turned out to be true? I don't even remember. After that, I took a break from actually signing in.

I'm in my mid-20s, graduated from Duke in 2013, live on the west coast, and work in media.

If everything is black that means you have Night Mode on. You can change that in the bottom left corner of the page.

If everything is black that means you have Night Mode on. You can change that in the bottom left corner of the page.
Thank you for saving my eyes

I'm 38 and I live in Kentucky with my wife and two daughters.

I'm still new here, but I've already posted as much on this board as I did over the course of several years of mostly lurking around the other boards. I don't know yet whether that is an endorsement or an indictment of the D-F atmosphere.

I think most know me from Scout. 31, Duke fan living in Kentucky.

Lurkers, we can see you. Go ahead and make a post. It's safe. No one will hurt you.
Indeed. This community exists for the express purpose of giving fans a place to have good conversations about Duke. Chances are, if you're a regular lurker and you appreciate the things posted on this site, the rest of us will probably appreciate hearing from you too.

Looks like I'm not the oldest guy on the board now, hell yeah tate12!

I was an infant in 1964. Not really, I was 10. Yeah, may be the old man here but I am used to it. Just went to Disney and Universal in Orlando and was always the oldest person in line for rides.

Ben. Durham native, lifelong Duke fan. Part of this rebellion since... 2011?

Back in Durham after 10 years traveling the world and working in terrible places. Applying to Med Schools. Looking for temp lab/clinic work in the meantime.
How do you feel about meth labs?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30