Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome to Duke-Forum! Introduce yourself here.

Being loose and a meth/crack addict is the way to go! It's essentially the drug addict hat trick!

Jbeam9 here from TDD-- pretty much stopped posting in recent years but last night's loss has me reading this forum to be in the company of fellow fans.

Welcome. Most of us are despicable people who devote our waking hours to finding reasons to believe Duke basketball will fail spectacularly in all its endeavors. If you're cool with that, you'll fit right in.

Jbeam9 here from TDD-- pretty much stopped posting in recent years but last night's loss has me reading this forum to be in the company of fellow fans.

Welcome. Most of us are despicable people who devote our waking hours to finding reasons to believe Duke basketball will fail spectacularly in all its endeavors. If you're cool with that, you'll fit right in.

The good news is that it's not a difficult task, and we're always right.

there are a couple of super-pessimistic posters who get routinely criticized on DBR. They might fit in better here - should I encourage them to check this forum out?

(mods - feel free to move/delete as appropriate as I did not really know where to post this...)

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom