Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Wendell Carter Jr.

I love Wendell Carter Jr. It should be noted that MSU's front line is the biggest, most talented we'll see all year, and Bridges and Ward are both sophomores. Carter Jr was held his ground with them. We are going to dominate teams inside this year.

I would like to see Wendell face-up and drive more. He's working with his back to the basket more than I had anticipated.

Despite me swearing like a deranged lunatic at him in chat (as is usual), I like that we have at least one non-grayson starter we don't have to bang our head against the wall when he goes to the FT line.

He doesn't have a ton of lift. That made it really hard for him to finish against this front line. He's probably not used to that being an issue. I would like to see him develop more countermoves, or use the ball fake to draw fouls. I'd also like to see him kick it out more. If you are being triple-teamed someone is open.

He doesn't have a ton of lift. That made it really hard for him to finish against this front line. He's probably not used to that being an issue. I would like to see him develop more countermoves, or use the ball fake to draw fouls. I'd also like to see him kick it out more. If you are being triple-teamed someone is open.

What if that someone is Tre standing behind the 3pt line? Joking(not joking)

I think Carter is going to learn a lot going over film from last night. That is prob the only game on the schedule where he will face a frontcourt that is stronger than him. Glad he kept going at them even though he got it handed to him several times. I'm excited about how much better he will be a month from now.

He is a bad ass motherfucker. I like the elbow to the face. Kid has that kind of disciplined rage that just wears down opponents. He was on an island inside for a large part of the evening against some huge dudes and made them wilt.

I'm not mad at that (since we won). You know Carter is going to soak up all kinds of stuff from this game and be better for it.

also:

DOo_N7cX4AEM3P9.jpg:large

Yeah, I mean you can see the jersey pop from every replay angle. Heaven forbid Bilas from pointing that out, though.

It's showing up. It's just huge with an option to make it even bigger. Just bustin' your balls, man.

oh good, I didn't want to be "that guy" who effs up posting pics. Got to love the trippy pics of screens.

Before the grab, MSU Carter also kicked Duke Carter and tried to lock him up with his right leg. Watch the game replay, it's plain as day. If Grayson had done it, it would have been a career ender.

Before the grab, MSU Carter also kicked Duke Carter and tried to lock him up with his right leg. Watch the game replay, it's plain as day. If Grayson had done it, it would have been a career ender.
MSU Carter also freaked out on a foul call where he punched someone (I forget who) in the face. Obviously would love Vrank to develop into that type of heel

If anyone on the internet cared about this guy, I could avoid watching this game and simply watch his highlights. Instead there will be highlights of Marvin Bagley sleeping.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom