Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Zion Williamson

I would prefer to have Nasir Little. Shoots the 3 better too, would be great off of the bench, and probably better at the 4 than Zion.

Reactions: aiw
I don't follow recruiting anymore, but my gut tells me Zion isn't important. Wasn't he the guy whose highlight videos were always of him dunking on 5'5 white preppy boys?

TIFWIW:

A seemingly level-headed poster on Rupp's Rafters (he has Barrett to Duke) who at one point picked Kentucky for Zion says he doesn't think that's true anymore.

TIFWIW:

A seemingly level-headed poster on Rupp's Rafters (he has Barrett to Duke) who at one point picked Kentucky for Zion says he doesn't think that's true anymore.

How long did it take you to sift out the level headed rafterer?

I think sneaking behind enemy lines onto Rupp Rafters and pretending to be a U.K. fan would be one of my greater internet accomplishments.

Measured 6'5 barefoot and 272 pounds at USA basketball camp...holy shit to the 272 pounds...

Yeah, thought he looked fat as fuck in a highlight clip I saw.

He still looked pretty explosive, though. He really should be playing football.

And here's a highlight video from this week's USA basketball camp. Emmitt Williams, *sigh*

Goddamn. He looks significantly fatter and less explosive than he did a few months ago.

Too bad we have no chance at Williams. He'd be such a perfect Ed Davis based backup role to our Javin/Frank frontcourt. We need somebody besides Jack White to back up the post, and it would be so great for it to be someone with his toughness/motor/talent/versatility. I don't want some timid, high-potential baby deer that needs hand holding in that spot.

Seriously? Jones, Barrett, Reddish, Del, Casey would be insane.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom