Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Zion Williamson

Zion needs to get in shape. Potential is there, but he's way too fat right now. He looks winded after a couple trips down the floor.

15 points (7-10), 4 rebounds, and 1 block at halftime.

This John Newman kid that's playing against Zion's team (he'll be at Clemson next year) is one outstandingly unattractive person. Kid could have walked onto the set of Mad Max and been given a job, no make up needed.

Also, Zion turns the ball over a lot.

Turned the channel to Zion's game right at the end

Me: That kid is going to Duke next year
Wife (unprompted): He's fat

30 points, 15 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 1 block, 3 turnovers with about 75-80% usage.

12-19 from the floor (63%)

6-10 from FT

Sealed the game with an electric steal and slam dunk.

In a small taste of next season, Zion nearly cost his team the game by missing the front end of a 1-and-1 late.
He redeemed himself by stealing the ball from most unfortunate-looking Johnny Newman, which led to a break-away dunk that Axes will be posting a video of very shortly.

I predict that the first part of the above sequence will happen often at Duke next season, the latter half will not.

...lol, I was wrong. Already posted!

Best part of that clip is the whistle being in perfect synch with the taunt.

Kid easily has the highest bust rate of the Duke class

I forgot who said it, but I agree that Zion will be a slight more perimeter oriented Randle. He should be living at the line next year. Especially with the spacing we'll have (hopefully)

Reminds me of the old man who stood up angrily when Marshall Henderson flipped off the crowd

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom