Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Zion Williamson

The renewed optimism within the UNC fanbase has been fun. They don't seem to realize the scandal was never their problem. It was the fact that Roy keeps top talent too long.

He still hasn't landed a surefire OAD. If Roy wants to improve his recruiting, he has to land Zion Williamson and distort his offense and team chemistry to cater to the parents and handlers of an 18-year-old.

Now I'm not sure why he'd want to do that, but that's a different issue.

Imagine the media circus around next year's team provided we land at least RJ and Zion.

There will be undefeated talk. There will be "Could this team beat the Brooklyn Nets?" talk.

All part of The Master's plan. This is exactly the type of talk we want to be hearing before the start of the season. K understands that reasonable expectations are for pussies.

Imagine the media circus around next year's team provided we land at least RJ and Zion.

There will be undefeated talk. There will be "Could this team beat the Brooklyn Nets?" talk.

Then when we lose in the 2nd round there will be continued talk of how K sold out for one and done's and got lucky with 2015.

Sounds like they'll lose to Oklahoma State in the second round then

I'm not saying he's absolutely right but Corey would have better sources on this than those other 3

Whoever designed that particular cover should be fired. The color scheme and asymmetry are killing me.

If we get Zion and some 5* big afterall, i'll get '#FaptasticFive' tattooed on my asscheek, with Axe's signature below.

If we get Zion and some 5* big afterall, i'll get '#FaptasticFive' tattooed on my asscheek, with Axe's signature below.
I'll be happy with the foursome of Tre, Cam, RJ, and Zion, although I think we'll need some type of big for depth at least- unless Bolden comes back.

I read somewhere that reclassifying wouldn't do anything for Carey because of his later birth date. But Bacot could.

Not that I think we will get Zion, but I honestly don't think we need another big, Zion would be a 4 or 5 at Duke, and we would already have Vrank and Javin. Reddish and Barrett are both very big for their positions, whatever they may be. Zion could even bilk up to Tractor Traylor status.

Farmer, I don't think we'd need a 5 star big but I think we'd need a reserve.

Jones 6'3 185
Barrett 6'6 200
Reddish 6'8 220
Zion 6'7 425
DeL 6'10 230

That's a huge lineup but Vrank would be our only reserve big. Reddish will obviously play some 4 and Zion some 5 but I'd like to have a little insurance.

We also have Jack White as a stretch 4 reserve big, who is just biding his time before he unleashes the thunder from down under.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back