Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2016-17

Congratulations, UNC!

And they'll just do the back to back in 2017 and 2018

The Berry/Pinson/Skelator class will end up having more success than Duke's 2014 class. How about that.

If Luke Maye had been on Duke's team, there's zero chance he plays enough to even get the opportunity to make that shot. Credit to Roy for playing his bench the entire season so that when the game is on the line, they've got the confidence to take and make that shot.

Also fuck Calipari for not calling timeout on either of the last two made baskets. Down 1, give up a full court layup because his team thought they needed to foul. Then tied, his team is inexplicably pressing and gives up a wide open look. He had one timeout, calls it with .3 seconds left with a shot impossible to get off. Fuck you.

Roy even played Stillman Fucking White in an Elite 8 game...K would never do that.

Yea i was hoping K was watching but then realized he was probably off recruiting our next OAD.

Luke Maye South Region MOP is all that needs to be said. We have McD AA's sitting the bench, getting very limited playing time, transferring.
Roy is the GOAT.

Can this become the first thread that gets locked if the worst case scenario happens Monday? Just bury it and go into denial for the offseason. Feels like that's the healthy thing to do psychologically.

Anyone who posted in this thread should be banned. Yes, I know that would effectively end this forum.

rome8180 said:
I am just going to go ahead and say they win the title this year. Not only do I think they are as good or better than last year, but I think their returning players probably have that extra motivation that comes from almost winning.

Also, and from a less intellectually valid point of view, it just seems like this is the year when all of life is horrible.
Truth

Doesn't one of the recruiting sites show who the lead recruiter is for each school that's recruiting a player? I'm trying to find out who all CB McGrath has been lead on over the past five or so years, if such information exists. I'm wondering if UNC sent him to Wilmington to make way for someone more effective.

Thanks, rome. At a glance it looks as though UNC doesn't provide much of that information.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back