Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wake Forest at Duke - Sat, Jan 5, 12:00pm ESPNU

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
tim_duncan_1995_01_01.jpg

chris-paul-wake-forest.jpg

85383799.jpg.21331_crop_650x440.jpg

They do one thing extremely well: get to the free throw line (#2 in the country at FTA/FGA).

They are terrible at making free throws.

Duke should win by close to 30. I'm kind of hoping Kelly has an awful game so that his Wake/UNC disparate performance thing might be reversed this year. Really just want to see the bench get a chance to show something, maybe take a step toward adding a viable 8th guy to the rotation for March.

From producing the greatest power forward in basketball history and the greatest point guard of a generation to being Bzdelik'd. SMH.

I may be one of the few that is genuinely upset to see WF sink this low with #BZZZout.

With that said, let's annihilate them and make it clear to Wellman that there isn't any kind of progress happening with Bzdelik.

I'm angrier about the 19-2 run than I am about Lehigh. Is that strange?

DrKlahn said:

You can only be so angry at a team that was forced to play 4 guards and Singler to generate any offense half the time.

Yeah, I am pretty sure he meant the game last year where they almost came back and beat us at Wake.

Rollins said:
DrKlahn said:

You can only be so angry at a team that was forced to play 4 guards and Singler to generate any offense half the time.

I believe there was a 17-2 run that game though.

A strong, smart all-around effort would be great. Keep up that defense that was on display lastnight

I think it will be a fair wide margin of victory for Duke.

Ryan Kelly airball to open a Wake Forest game... probably the most surprising development in sports this decade. Career 78% shooter vs Wake Forest. I made that up.

Duke is playing hyper tempo today, which is a good idea to build a bigger lead and get Zaf some playing time, but the problem is they're not very good at this.

Wake Forest has won the first 7:30 at Duke. How cocky is this Duke team now? Won't play hard until an opponent proves themselves to not be completely inept.

"You're going to get our half ass effort until you prove you deserve our full ass."

Kelly will score about 50 points today. Those charges starting outside the arc right into a guy who has been standing in position for 5 seconds need to stop, though.

I wish We hypnotized Ryan to make him believe every team he faces is Wake

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30