Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Tarik Black

I know it sounds terrible, but "chemistry concerns" aren't even my primary concern. It's the fact that we will no doubt see countless variations of these posts next year, ESPECIALLY when we lose:

v9Ub1EO.png

I wouldn't be nearly as concerned about Black if I had the option to press a button on my keyboard that would send a midget over to the house of these people to kick them repeatedly in the balls and then break their fingers with a hammer. But I don't, and if I call the folks making those posts idiots then the pussies like radiostorm and bleedblue420 bitch about it on the feedback forum.

If Amile is able to build his strength up, there can be no doubt his will get the lion's share of the important post minutes. He showed a lot in year 1 with limited time. Josh will play an important role and I would expect strong rebounding from him. The area I am concern with Josh is staying out of foul trouble vs. bigger post players.

So, is this dude gonna decide today like some have suggested? TDD's reaction will be great regardless of whether or not he picks us.

As adamantly anti-Black as I have been, I don't think I'd have too much trouble accepting a 6'9, athletic specimen with at serviceable skill onto our roster.

Lot of KU buzz. I went at it with Carlos on TDD re: Black (especially in regards to his poor rebounding numbers), but since then, mainly as a result of the MP3 surgery, I've switched to being heavily in favor of Black coming to Duke.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
Lot of KU buzz. I went at it with Carlos on TDD re: Black (especially in regards to his poor rebounding numbers), but since then, mainly as a result of the MP3 surgery, I've switched to being heavily in favor of Black coming to Duke.
What's your username on TDD? I enjoy reading your posts here, so I'd like to look out for you over there.

This makes Marshall's and Josh's offseason-ruining surgeries much worse news to me, in hindsight.

For me, the relief of having this years team getting on with their lives outweighs the 6 months of optimism that comes with the worries of minutes and chemistry etc.

Amile will be a more useful element for us anyway. Pretty damn certain of that.

Topher said:

Yeah, but if we don't win a title can you prove we wouldn't have with Black? I mean, really prove it?

Not ideal insofar as the team does not have a 'banger' inside, but I am alright with a post rotation of Amile/Josh/MP3. Amile must hold his own on D; I am not worried about his offense at all

LOL at some of the posts on TDD. The premium thread is arguably worse.

I actually look forward to kennydukebluedevil posts at this point for the comic relief rather than getting annoyed at them. I think I'm mellowing out.

rome8180 said:
Topher said:

Yeah, but if we don't win a title can you prove we wouldn't have with Black? I mean, really prove it?
Welp, you got me there. Guess i'll walk away in shame :oops:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30