Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke News Article/Publicity Thread

The “put together the best lineup from the past 10 years” exercise is much tougher than I thought. I would pick a bunch of smalls/wings with at least 3 very good defenders and assume it would beat anything else in a head to head matchup. Maybe Tre, Kyrie, Tatum, Justise, Zion.

With the last 10 years debate, the hardest position for me to choose is shooting guard. Anyways, this is what I would roll with.

PG- Kyrie Irving/ Tre Jones / Scheyer
SG- Nolan Smith/ Luke Kennard /
SF- Barrett/ Tatum/ Ingram
PF- Zion Williamson/ Singler / Winslow
C- Wendell Carter/ Mason Plumlee

It was tough to keep Amile Jefferson off. I think Tre Jones is more valuable than Tyus because of his absurd defense. I struggled keeping Reddish off too but maybe that will change at the end of the season.

I'd probably ignore positions a bit and do Kyrie, Scheyer, Winslow, Zion, Carter.

Could Duke's best from the last 10 years beat this 5?

John Wall-Devin Booker- Michael Kidd Gilchrist-Anthony Davis-Karl Anthony Towns

I would go Tre, Winslow, Tatum, Ingram, Zion.

I am all in on this death line-up.

Last edited:
Perfect timing for Zion to get injured. We lose 2 more without him, and then cruise to a Natty champers. Sweet!

Didn't realize other people noticed this. Katz has always seemed to have AxeS to grind when it comes to Duke. I have always figured it's due to K not giving him access like other coaches, particularly Sean Miller, similar to Woj and LeBron.

1 of 1 individuals who have publicly come out to accuse Duke Basketball of impropriety are soon to be convicted felons facing decades behind bars. Good work by K, no doubt.

And it looks like Avenatti won't even have his own wheelchair guy to help beat Duke anymore.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back