Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke News Article/Publicity Thread

This is disappointing.

I find the "No less valuable olympic sports" line particularly laughable.

Love these troll maps. Duke over UNC, GTech over UGA, UC over The, UAB over Bama, GMU over UVa, Pepperdine over USC/UCSB/USSC/etc, BYU over anyone.

No data from Wyoming FTW.

Still cracking me up. Wash U over Mizzou, Bates or Lehigh over anyone, and if I'm correct.....Georgia over LSU.....in Louisiana. That's especially brilliant.

LMAO, Belmont in TN. Have no idea what the logo for SC is.

South Carolina appears to be Coastal Carolina in Myrtle Beach. That would make sense.

Still cracking me up. Wash U over Mizzou, Bates or Lehigh over anyone, and if I'm correct.....Georgia over LSU.....in Louisiana. That's especially brilliant.

That's Grambling in Louisiana, not UGA. LOL.

That's Grambling in Louisiana, not UGA. LOL.

Ok Ok I fucked that up. But it was a troll map,and UGA would've been a better troll choice. Like Auburn over Bama or something or Michigan as the biggest party school in Ohio. Don't know Coastal that well, but hard to believe it isn't a troll on USC, which considers itself - like football, mistakenly - one of the true SEC powerhouses of partying.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back