Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball Recruiting

Yeah, agreed. Watching him, it's sort of wild that he's as productive as he is given he looks like he could snap a limb at any moment.

Holmgren's handle is NUTS for his height/age.

How does he exist? Nothing about him, including his name and race, makes sense.

Holmgren's handle is NUTS for his height/age.

How does he exist? Nothing about him, including his name and race, makes sense.
Usually players with his physique are slow stiffs with bad motors. He's like if you gave Porzingis Tatum's handle, AD's mobility, and Jimmy Butler's's competitiveness.

Yeah, he's only of the huge guys I've seen who ACTUALLY looks like he could be a true perimeter-oriented player like Durant, rather than just a big guy with a shot and some 2-dribble moves that gets the lazy comparison.

Honestly, is the biggest knock on Holmgren at this point that he's a white American? I'm not even sure who the most valuable white American NBA player in recent history would be. Duncan Robinson? Gordon Hayward?

This last game is out of control. Both teams had like 24 points in the first quarter. So up-tempo.

Hardy's legit. Conversely, I've never been that impressed with Bronny (he'll go on to finish with a triple double now).

Hardy has 20 and it looks like he's barely trying. He touches the ball and jacks it up immediately and it falls.

These kids in the last two games are so talented.

Hardy and Rice both have the same NBA frames. They look completely different physically than anyone else on the court.

We should probably be recruiting Amari Bailey and convincing him to reclassify to 2021 (since Roach will likely leave). Excellent on both ends.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom